CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

things I want to accomplish in this lifetime

Things I would like to accomplish in this lifetime include, going back to Scotland and taking pictures of all the things I missed the first time around. I would like to lead someone to Christ and guide them on thier journey to maturity in Christ. I wold love to see all my favorite bands in Concert and then get to talk to them and ask them what matters most to them to make their music so great. I want to go on at least one mission trip a year for the rest of my life. Its the only way to see how much God truly works in your life, is when you are watching it poured out into the lives of others. I would love to fund said missions trip without having to ask other people to help pay for it.I want to go to Ireland, its my ultimate dream vacation. You can have hawaii but I want Ireland. I want to see all my children saved and actively involved in ministry of some kind. I want to grow old with my husband.