CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fun Find

Here is what I started with. It is a material called Lutrador. My friend and fellow crafter Lisa Fulmer sent it to me to play with. You can find her at: http://lisalizalou.com
She has links for finding this amazing material you can do so much with.



I used Mod Podge to coat the Lutrador to use it for my project. It gives the Lutrador a shiny surface to work on while making it really pliable to the touch.


These are some of the supplies I used. The stamp Is from Close To My Heart. The set is called D1341 Butterfly Wings.


I used the Staz On ink to stamp the image onto the Lutrador.


I used Perfect Pearls to color in the image. I used water to set the binder in the pearls to keep it adhered to the Lutrador.


I cut the butterfly out.


I took the burnishing tool out of my Cricut tool kit and rub the back of the butterfly to give it some dimention. It made the wings curl a little bit so they sit up off of the card.

3 comments:

lavendarrose29 said...

ok is this working

Lyneen said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing about lutrador, where do yo find it. I appreciate you stopping by my blog during the hop and leaving your kind words. Good luck in my OWH giveaway!

You mentioned you like the vintage look. I have another giveaway going on until 3/31 you may want to enter here:
http://dreamingofcastles.blogspot.com/2010/03/ephemera-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online buy tramadol online 100mg - tramadol hcl usp