CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thank You tags.




I have some of the most amazing friends on the planet. My one friend was over and I was telling her about some of the creative stuff I am doing and she said she had some things that were right up my alley. The next day I get this whole box of stamps and a container full of yummy goodness. Tags, dominoes, radiant pearls, and oodles of chotzskies as my Granny would say. I created these two tags with all that yumminess. You cant see it but there is Tim Holtz Clear rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint as the top coat of the tag. I love how it adds the right amount of distress with subtlety. I distress the tag with homemade glimmer mists. I edged the tags with Colorbox chalk inks, which by the way I am totally hooked on. Stamped some images and added fibers and some charms to finish it off on the front. On the back I fashioned a pocket for the tag card I wrote my message on and added a stamped key I cut out and added a clock face too. I hope you find them inspiring and Thanks for looking.
Glenda

0 comments: