CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Summer of Creative Chemistry Week 7 Challenge Post

Here we are at week seven heading into Creative Chemistry 103. The challenge this week was to use the techniques we learned using alcohol inks. The first picture uses the Ombre effect. I made a card with mine and really like how it turned out. The second picture utilizes the Faux patina effect. I made this charm to go on a travel album for my friend who is headed to England. I added it to the side of her album. The last pictures has two cards on it. The one on the left with the dress form does not utilize one of the techniques we learned but I love using the alcohol inks on metallic paper. I love how it turned out. The card on the right uses the Faded Layers technique. It is not as dark as the sample Tim did but I love the subtlety of the fade. Thanks for looking and have a great week.

0 comments: