CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Fiskateers Online Crop




Tomorrow Fiskateers is having an online crop and I am hosting an hour of it. I am trying some new things and am going to share them here for the girls to look at during the crop. I am trying to look at non-scrapbook things through a scrapbookers eye and here is what I came up with. I took the packaging from a Toffifay box. As soon as I looked at it I saw flowers. Here is what I did. I cut the centers out of the packaging. You can see in the picture that there are already cut lines for me to use. I then, took the flowers and distessed them using Tim Holtz alcohol inks. They worked perfect on the slick surface of these cutouts. I will post a second post later in the day tomorrow so you can see the page I make with them.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic, I love using recyclable items!! Thanks for sharing!!

Mary said...

super cool idea for the flowers!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's really great idea! Love how they turned out!