CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

RAK at Creations4U.blogspot.com

Ok so I wanted to let all of you ladies know about a RAK on a fellow blog I follow.
"Sorry I have been away and haven't been able to put a picture of this RAK together yet I will have it posted shortly and I am extending the Draw Date for this to noon on Jan 30th
I just wanted to stop by and wish all my lovely followers a very Merry Christmas. Tonight is Christmas Eve and I am thinking of offering a RAK(I am offering a Blue QuickKutz in this as well)---so how about you post here what your doing for this lovely Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years and on Jan 9th I will use Random.org to pick a random winner. Oh yeah you also have to do one of the following:

If your not a follower of mine please become one and let me know when you post here that you became one.

Post this to your blog, facebook, twitter it, or post it a forum again add the link to your post so that I may go and see."
Ok so go check out: http://Creations4U.blogspot.com and sign up to become a follower and get entered in her giveaway. She has some great project you should check out as well.

0 comments: