CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Vintage tag

I thought I would share a vintage tag that I made for a swap I was in. I used a size 8 tag that I cut out with the Tim Holtz die. I then embossed it with the Tim Hoptz Christmas embossing folder.The paper I used is from the Tim Holtz Seasons paper collection. I dded distress ink from the Tim Holtz winter collection. I used a strip of green Coordinations paper on the bottom of the tag and embossed it with a border from, you guessed it, the Tim Holtz Christmas embossing border collection. I was in a very Tim Holtz's frame of mind. The poinsetta on the bottom is from Making Memories and the tiny rosebuds are from a swap I was in over at a LSH. I used a Tim Holtz's fragment and made the pendant on the top of the tag. The paper is from the same paper pad as the rest of it. I cut out some of the vintage snow images and popdoted that to the tag. I have a box of those flakes in my Christmas stuff from my Great grandmothers Christmas stuff. I have it all wrapped and protected and NOT opened. I added some ribbon to the top that I believe is from Stampin' Up but dont quote me on that. For the back of the tag I stamped a Tim Holtz image in the winter collection distress ink and added a Merry Christmas stamp to the top. I made a border at the bottom of the tag with Tim Holtz's tissue tape. I loved the images on them so left them as is. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the true Reason For The Season.

0 comments: